We are smartly presented and ready to learn
The basic colours of our school dress are red and black or grey. Smart grey or black skirts/ trousers may be worn by girls and boys with a plain white polo shirt or shirt and sensible black school shoes.
- Red jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt available for purchase on www.school-shop.co.uk
- Black or grey trousers/skirts/pinafores
- Black or grey socks/tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
Our PE Kit
- Children need a white tee-shirt, white or dark shorts, plimsolls (for inside activities) and training shoes (for outdoor games activities).
- PE kit should be brought to school at the beginning of each new half term. Children will be reminded when they need to bring their outdoor games shoes.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery for their own safety, but if ears are pierced, small studs may be worn. These must be removed for safety during PE / games and swimming lessons.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly named.